175 years ago today - Apr 21, 1845

[Nauvoo Temple]
At 3 p.m. William Player placed the first star stone in the frieze of the entablature at the southeast corner, "the 'stars' will add much to the beauty of the Temple." The southeast corner was called "Joseph's corner."

[Brown, Lisle (compiler), Chronology of the Construction, Destruction and Reconstruction of the Nauvoo Temple]

No comments:

Post a Comment